Year of manufacture1938
- An appealing and well-preserved older restoration
- 1992 AACA Senior First Place winner, AACA Minnesota Region First Place winner
- 120 hp, 282 cu. in. L-head straight-eight engine; three-speed manual transmission
- Red over a tan leather interior; tan convertible top
- Equipped with radio, heater, turn signals, and banjo steering wheel
- Fitted with covered dual-sidemount spares and mirrors, fog lights, and iconic Packard cormorant hood ornament
- Currently wearing Firestone Deluxe Champion wide whitewall tires
- Accompanied by owner’s manual, top boot, and show trophies
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0620.