1993 Ferrari 512
Year of manufacture1993
Mileage27 799 mi / 44 739 km
Exterior brand colourother
The Gated Collection • Selling Exclusively at Auction, through Bring-a-Trailer: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1993-ferrari-512-tr-31
1993 Ferrari 512 TR
Engine No. 33129
Gearbox No. F110AB N3164
Production: October 1992
Limited-Production Flat-12 Supercar - 1 of Only 408 Examples Delivered to the U.S. over 3 Years
One of the last produced, late production example.
Wearing Sophisticated Nero over Tan Upholstery
A Well Presented and Preserved Example
• Bright Glossy Paint
• Excellent original upholstery
• Retains all factory Ferrari Sigla etched glass
• U47 Body Stampings
• Restored 'sticky buttons'
• Tubi Sport Exhaust
27,715 Recorded Miles
Documented Records, Registrations, and Services from 1999-2023
• Service Recipient of Francorchamp's, Norwood Performance, Ferrari Maserati of Dallas
• December 2016 Most Recent Major Service by Norwood Auto Italia at 27,514 miles – over $12,000 invested
• August 2023 'Major Service' – 15k Major Belt Service, Engine Out new timing belts and tensioners, All fluids, Filters, Spark Plugs, Water Pump and Seals, Coolant Hoses, Air Conditioning Recharge, Front and Rear Suspension Bushings, Front Control arm bushings, Rebuild steering rack, Install new front and rear bonnet shock lifters, Install new front bonnet insulation pad, Diagnose and repair turn signal lights, Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Front Shock Absorber Bushings, R&R Front bumper, repair scratched splitter and paint bumper, New 235/40ZR18 and 295/30ZR18 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires, 40 Hour detailing, steam clean engine, underside, leather cleaner and conditioning and paint correction.
Service performed by DriverSource
Supported by Spare Keys, Original Technical Manual, Sales and Service Organization Book, Seatbelt System Booklet, and Radio manuals in Leather Schedoni Folio
Clean CarFax History Report
Introduced in 1992, the 512 TR was one of the final developments of Ferrari's sensational Testarossa supercar - which came with 422bhp on tap and noticeably greater grip than its predecessor, with a claimed top speed of 314km/h.
95316: Exceptional mechanical and cosmetic workmanship has resulted in a fine presentation both under the hood and under the car. Notably the US side marker lights were previously removed from the rear fenders and front bumper to ressemble the European version. The condition of the undercarriage further supports the documented low mileage recorded on this car. As one might expect of a lower mileage properly maintained and fully serviced late model Ferrari, this 512 TR performs beautifully. The car starts instantly and idles with a throaty growl, and drives with a noticeably different feel from a Testarossa, something which becomes increasingly evident when on the move. The A/C blows cold!
Not only is the 512 TR a meaningfully improved driver's car over the Testarossa, it's also rarer, and the sizeable difference in values between the cars genuinely reflects the differences between the cars. This well-presented example comes fully serviced for continued enjoyment and collectability.
The above vehicle information is accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time it is posted to this website. It is provided 'as-is', without warranties as to its accuracy, whether expressed or implied, and is intended for informational purposes only. Corrections or additional information is always appreciated.
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and shipping expenses. Vehicles are subject to prior sale. DriverSource is not liable for any errors, omissions, or mistakes.