Year of manufacture1963
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVEEstimate:
$50,000 - $60,000
- Retains original inline six-cylinder engine
- Four-speed manual gearbox with overdrive
- Originally sold through J.S. Inskip Inc. of New York
- Older restoration; fitted with black convertible top
- Interior features heater, adjustable steering column, and dash-mounted clock
- Accompanied by BMIHT certificate
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl20.