Year of manufacture1990
Case materialYellow Gold
• Brand: Omega
• Model: Speedmaster "Triple Date" 18K Yellow Gold , Automatic Chronograph , In "Excellent" condition. All functions work perfectly.
Fully original. Very classy and striking model. From Omega's most eye-catching series - "Speedmaster". A rare timepiece that every collector would want to own. A safe investment.
"Gold came to earth 4 billion years ago in a meteor. Since then, it has become the most valuable asset for people. Everything rots, but gold remains intact."
• Reference Number: 175.0044
• Movement: Automatic, Works perfectly. Impeccable at timing. Tested.
> Omega Cal. 1150 Movement
> Power Reserve: min. 48 Hours
> Jewels: 25
> Frequency: 28800
• Type: Chronograph, Works and resets perfectly.
- Triple Date
- Pointer Date Indicator
- Day of Week at 12 o'clock
- Month Indicator
- 12h / 24h sub-dial at 9 o'clock
- Seconds Indicator at 9 o'clock.
- Chronograph dials at 12 and 6 o'clock
• Crystal: Sapphire, Scratch free.
• Swiss Made, Fully Original
• Case: 18K Yellow Gold, In "Excellent" condition. Scratch free.
• Case Back: 18K Yellow Gold
• Weight: 75,87 gr. (Total Weight)
• Dial: Silver dial with Gold markers and hands. Very classy and Spotless.
• Luminious hands and markers
• Case Diameter: 39 mm. (Excl. Crown)
• Strap: Genuine handmade leather and very compatible with the case.
• Buckle: Original, Omega signed.
• Crown: Original, Omega signed.
• Tachymetre Bezel , To use the tachymeter, the chronograph is started at a moment of the vehicle in motion, whose average speed is to be measured. When the distance of 1000 units is covered, the chronograph is stopped and the number indicated by the central seconds hand is equal to the average speed of that vehicle.
• The watch is in "Excellent" condition. There is no scratch on the glass. It is as seen in the photos. Very classy and elegant wristwatch. Valuable and Collectible.
• Registered and Insured Shipping with Tracking Code in 1-3 days.This watch is for sale on Catawiki. To have more information or to place a bid click on the "BID NOW" button.