MHD Watches MHD AGT Black Edition
- Year of manufacture2020
- Case materialSteel
- Bracelet materialLeather
- Watch typeMen/Unisex
MATTHEW HUMPHRIES DESIGN WATCHES
AUTOMOTIVE DESIGNED WATCHES
MHD AGT Black Edition Spec
- Limited Edition of 100
- 4 piece layered exoskeleton chassis case design made from 316 L Stainless steel
- Black DLC ( Diamond Like carbon) coated barrel and bezzel
- 42mm diameter by 12.5mm depth, 50mm Lug to Lug length
- Knurled finish and machine turn edge
- Sapphire crystal glass with bevel edge, Sapphire crystal exhibition case back
- Water resistance to 5 ATM
- 3 piece dial design
- Black skeletonised precision hands with white Super Luminova ( glows in the dark) tips
- Black with orange second hand
- Japanese Miyota 9015 Automatic 24 jewel mechanical movement
- 42-hour power reserve
- Hacking function stops the second hand for more precision when setting the time
- 2 year warranty
- 1 Tan Italian leather padded strap
- 2. Black Italian leather padded strap
- 3 Black with orange stitching leather rally strap
- 4 Black carbon fibre print leather rally strap
The MHD AGT in association with Britain’s Electric Car Company Alcraft Motor Company, and its first Car, the GT. Both car and watch are designed by Matthew Humphries .
The Second colour way in the AGT edition uses Black DLC coating on the centre barrel and outer bezel. The design then combines this with a black sun ray dial and contrasting orange markings to give a high contrast look to the timepiece.
The AGT Black Edition timepiece has a 42mm diameter, four-piece layered stainless steel, lightweight, exoskeleton case, which is 12.5mm in depth and topped with resilient, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal bevel-edged glass. The crown and case layers are highlighted with beautiful automotive-style knurled and polished chamfered-edge finishes. Even the three-piece dial has an automotive influence, from the brushed finished Black DLC chapter ring to the machine-turned, black colour sun ray dial with laser cut markers, which is then layered over a lower lume dial for visibility in the dark. For extra visibility, MHD has even considered the semi-skeletonised hands with additional lume for precision timekeeping.
The AGT houses a Miyota 9015 automatic 24-jewel movement, which is known for its hacking function for precise time setting and 42-hour power reserve. The beautiful Miyota 9015 movement can be viewed from the sapphire crystal exhibition case back, which is also externally engraved with “MHD AGT”, and for added luxury the AGT is held to the wrist with either a black or brown calf leather strap with polished buckle.
The MHD AGT Black Edition is limited to 100 units and ‘GBD’ stands for Great British Design on all our dial faces.