- Registered in Sardinia in 1967, with original number plates and logbook. For 53 years, only used occasionally by the first owner until 2020, when it was sold to the current owner, a collector. About 60,000 km covered.
- The T1 van, together with the Beetle, is part of automobile and social history, becoming part of the collective imagination as symbols of freedom and carefree living.
Superb condition, always stored in a closed, dry garage.
- Bodywork painted in white Volkswagen No. L282, maniacally cared for. Original grey fabric interior in excellent condition.
- Original and fully functional mechanics meticulously checked with maintenance carried out by the parent company. All accompanied by invoices and service papers.
- Unique for conservation and completeness of equipment.