Year of manufacture1970
Mileage97 777 km / 60 756 mi
Chassis nr 1102368169
Engine: 4 Cylinder
Gearbox Manual 4 Speed
Drive Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Black license plate, Rome
The Volkswagen Type 1, better known as "Beetle" was born on 1938. Due to its rounded shape, it was given the name of "cockroach", obviously with different names depending on the country and language. Worldwide it was known as "The Beetle".
This car is probably the best known German car in the world, a symbol of the industrial rebirth in Germany after World War II.
It currently holds the record for the longest-running car in the world, having been in continuous production for 65 years. In addition, it has long held the record as the best-selling car in the world.
- Car registered in Italy, with italian documents and papers
- Chopper customization, original and very Hoffman registered car
- All modification are regularly registerd on papers
- Custom black on grey livery
- Outlaw customized, with a lower top
- New custom interiors, with a lot of particulars, Pioneer car radio, custom gear lever
- Engine and transmission in very good condition
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, through Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.