This pretty little saloon was first registered in England on the 19th April 1933. In 2011 it was bought by the vendor and after performing some work in England and Germany was imported into Switzerland in 2017. Here the coachwork was restored and repainted and all the electrics overhauled or replaced. Unfortunately, the restoration could not be completed. Currently the side panels and carpets to the interior are not installed. The car has UK documents, but Swiss customs duties have been paid.