1956 Studebaker Golden Hawk
Auburn, 19 November
Price on Request
Year of manufacture1956
- The original Packard-powered Hawk, the 'family sports car'
- Top-of-the-line Studebaker; one of 4,071 produced for 1956
- Restored in 2016, driven sparingly since completion
- Current owner purchased car from Arizona
- Powered by a 275 hp, 352 cu. in. V-8 engine with dual exhaust
- Upgraded with a GM Turbo 400 automatic transmission
- Believed to retain original chrome and stainless trim
- Equipped with power steering and brakes
- Aircraft inspired engine turned dash featuring electric clock and push-button radio
- Padded dashboard and sun visors, tinted glass, and rear seat center armrest
- Rides on thin whitewall tires; Deluxe wheel covers
- Accompanied by file which includes invoices
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
Please note that this car is missing its body tag.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0620.
5 Heron Square
Contact Person Kontaktperson