2010 Ruf CTR 3- Club Sport upgrade - Fabulous car
Year of manufacture2010
Mileage15 500 mi / 24 945 km
This fantastic black RHD CTR3 is chassis number 8, it was built in 2010 and had three owners from new.
In 2013 the car returned to the RUF factory to be upgraded to later « Club Sport » specifications including the 775HP/980nm engine modifications. It also received important improvements such as :
- Shorter gears ratios on 4th, 5th and 6th speed to improve acceleration
- Castrol SRF brake fluid upgrade and metal-braided brake lines
- Titanium exhaust box installed plus Zirconium-coated exhaust
- NACA ducts cut into flat floor of engine bay for improved ventilation
- Gold-leaf coated dry-sump oil tank for heat insulation
- Porsche 997 GT3 RSR front axle control arms and anti-roll bars, bearings etc with wider RSR track (50mm each side)
- High-spec Ohlins 3-way adjustable dampers and bespoke springs front and rear
- Porsche 997 GT2 motorsport clutch system
The car has been much cared and enjoyed during its life, maintained to the highest level it is presented today in wonderful condition.
The cars is currently registered « 3 CTR » in UK, if sold to a UK resident we would be pleased to transmit this registration to him.
Only 29 CTR3 were built and sure that in the future they will become highly Iconic and regarded collectible pieces.