Year of manufacture1981
- In original condition with just 16,225 kilometers from new (10,082 miles)
- Built in Norwood, Ohio; delivered new on 2 March 1982 in Ontario, Canada
- Finished in Silver Metallic with iconic Firebird hood applique
- Powered by 5.0-liter V-8 engine with Shaker hood; automatic transmission
- Highly optioned example, including air conditioning, cruise control, and remote trunk release
- Further equipped with air conditioning; power windows, steering and brakes
- Interior features Formula steering wheel and factory radio with cassette
- Rides on Uniroyal Steel Belted Radial tires; silver aluminum wheels
- Original tachometer replaced with an NOS unit
- Accompanied by build sheet, original owner’s manuals, and warranty book
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from Auburn, IN
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0120.