Year of manufacture1937
$25,000 - $30,000
- Rare Plymouth PT series truck; built from 1937 to 1941
- Powered by an inline six-cylinder engine with dual exhaust
- Three-speed, floor-shift manual transmission
- Ford 9-inch rear end
- Wood bed with tonneau cover
- Equipped with tilt steering, Grant GT wheel, and AM/FM radio
- A tastefully customized pre-war truck
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from Waxahachie, TX
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0120.