Year of manufacture1957
- Meticulously restored example in charming color combination
- Powered by the high-performance 300 bhp, 371 cu. in. ‘J-2’ V-8 with three two-barrel carburetors
- The ‘J-2’ engine was so fast that it was banned by NASCAR
- Believed that fewer than 750 Oldsmobiles were optioned with the ‘J-2’ for 1957
- Equipped with an automatic transmission; power steering and brakes
- Tri-tone interior features a clock and Wonder Bar Super Deluxe radio
- Rides Silvertown Radial wide whitewall tires mounted on wire wheels
- Includes stock and period after market air cleaners for the three two-barrel carburetors
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from Waxahachie, TX
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0120.