"In 1962, a quite revolutionary new saloon was launched by BMC at the same time as the brand new MGB. Initially wearing the Morris badge, it was hot from the drawing boards of Alec Issigonis and Pininfarina. The Morris 1100 saloon was bristling with new technology and although the Mini had been launched very successfully in 1959. It was then given a face lift and now sported a 1275cc engine and a two door body. The fascia and instrumentation were improved and soon adopted as the MG 1300. The Mk. II adopted the Riley walnut veneer fascia panel that carried a revolution counter, speedometer, fuel, oil pressure and water temperature gauges as well as a smart leather-covered three-spoked alloy steering wheel.
This rare ‘Bermuda Blue’ example benefits from history and paperwork dating back throughout the previous ten years. Presented in extremely good condition throughout, it should be noted be noted that a recent refurbishment has been carried out by MG specialists, the Lenham Motor Company which includes a total re-paint as well as new window rubbers and carpets. It reportedly drives “without fault” and is offered today at no reserve"