1986 Maserati QuattroporteIII 4.9 V8
Year of manufacture6/1986
Mileage69 637 km / 43 271 mi
Exterior brand colourIvorio
Number of doors5
Number of seats4
Performance206 kW / 281 PS / 277 BHP
Originally delivered in New Jersey, USA Quattroporte III 4.9 V8 automatic (3 speed).
Introduced in February 2009, with 24,000 miles on the clock at the time, in absolute mint condition of course.
In 2009 the car was purchased by the current owner as an addition to his collection. As a board member of the Maserati Club Holland at the time, he was looking for a unique neat car that could be used during competitions and other events.
The car was recently reconditioned, with wear parts replaced. The car has always been maintained at Italauto in Achterveld in the Netherlands, where the unique knowledge and expertise of exclusive Italian cars has contributed to the condition in which this car is now.
The only non-original thing about the car is the adaptation of the air conditioning to the new system (r134a).
All documentation, maintenance history as well as the valuation report can be viewed during viewing.
– Paint color Avorio
– Rear window replaced for original new rear window, where the rear window heating still works (very rare)
– Original 15” Campagnolo rims
– Time-original, well-functioning radio mounted
– Upholstery and inner parts are free of cracks and scratches
– Upholstery and inner parts are in the same color & material condition
– Seats are electrically adjustable
– Electrically adjustable mirrors (L+R)
– Stainless steel exhaust system
– Original brochures available
– Original tool set present