1974 Maserati Bora
Year of manufacture1974
Mileage37 148 mi / 59 784 km
Exterior brand colourWhite
1974 Maserati Bora 4.9L
Chassis No. AM117/49/US*724*
Engine No. AM107/11/49*724* (Matching Numbers)
External Color: Bianco Polo Park (White)
Interior: Red Connolly Leather
Optional: External Mirror
Production: October 1973
One of just 275 4.9 Liter Bora's produced
Maserati's first mid-engine V8 Supercar
• Featured innovations like hydraulically operated headlights and seat/pedal box adjustments, telescoping and movable steering wheel, and a 177mph Top Speed
Iconic Styling by Giorgetto Giugiaro's Italdesign
Matching-Numbers, US-delivered example
• Verified by a complete set of Maserati Classiche Records
AM117/US*724* was manufactured in October 1973
• Sold new through MAI of Los Angeles, California
• Wearing Bianco Polo Park (White) paintwork over Red Connolly Leather
• With (x5) Campagnolo Cast Wheels, 5-Speed ZF Gearbox, and Standard Accessories
Highly Preserved in Striking Original Livery
• Further equipped with Campagnolo alloy wheels, and 5-Speed ZF transaxle
Retains Original Upholstery and Appointments
Desirable Slim Chrome Bumpers
37,100 Recorded Miles
2015 Engine Rebuild by Vantage Motors
From 10 Years of Ownership with Regular Servicings, recent Notable Repairs with Invoices:
2014 Ted's Citroen Service – Assess and repair hydraulic system
2014 South Texas Antique Electronics – Restored 1973 Blaupunkt Bamberg CR w/ Bluetooth Conversion. New Speakers
2014 Palo Alto - Restored Original Quartz Clock
2014 Will's Imports - Rebuilt Headlight Cylinder
2014 Brakes and Clutch Components
2015 Vantage Motors – Full Engine Rebuild. All bearing seals, gaskets, timing chains, cylinder sleeves, pistons, valves, rings, etc. As well as cosmetic refinishing. Over $25,000 Invested
2015 Vantage Motors – Custom Aluminum Radiator and Cooling, All New Fluids and Lighting, Uprated Alternator, Cooling Engine Belly Pan, Mount Bumpers. $8,700 Invested
2019 Ax and Allies Automotive – Shifter Linkage Repairs
2022 Ax and Allies Automotive – Brake and parking Brake Adjustments/Repairs, New Brake Accumulators and Spheres. Nearly $2,500 Invested
Spring 2023 Inspection & Detailing
Supported by an Original Use and Maintenance Manual, Blaupunkt Radio Manuals, Spare Parts Catalog (bound copy), Extra Sets of Keys, Record Binder, Matching Spare Tire Assembly with Cover, Jack/Wrench/Spare Belts/Oil/Filter and Emergency Accessories
Accompanying Maserati Classiche Documentation:
1) The Certificate of Origin – An official document signed by a Maserati Authorized Representative, which contains: Date of production, factory name when the car was produced, model, chassis number, engine type, n° of cylinders, displacement, engine number, type of body. This document, due to the fact that it is signed by a Maserati Authorized Representative, is usually used as an "official" document when requested for special registration to "Classic" associations. Details about the engine, details about the engine test and (when available) information about external color, interior, keys and carpets.
2) A Document containing the Cars Technical and Aesthetic characteristics (document on parchment paper) – Including: Date of production, model, chassis number, engine number, displacement and fuel system, n° of cylinders, type of gearbox, type of body, rims, external color with code, interior with leather code, accessories.
3) A true copy of the original Delivery Note (document on parchment paper) - It's the original delivery note to the Dealership when the car left the factory.
The Maserati's hydraulics, mechanical and electrical systems appear to be in proper working and sorted order, including the air conditioning, all interior and exterior lights, signals, clock, and Blaupunkt radio (with Bluetooth upgrade).
AM117/US*724* is an outstanding representative of the coveted Maserati Bora 4.9, well presented and thoughtfully preserved. The car is further supported by books, tools, and emergency accessories.
One of the finest Maserati Bora 4.9L on the market today! Priced to sell!
Will Not Last!
The above vehicle information is accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time it is posted to this website. It is provided 'as-is', without warranties as to its accuracy, whether expressed or implied, and is intended for informational purposes only. Corrections or additional information is always appreciated.
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and shipping expenses. Vehicles are subject to prior sale. DriverSource is not liable for any errors, omissions, or mistakes.