2002 Jaguar S-Type
Year of manufacture2002
Mileage142 376 km / 88 469 mi
Chassis no. SAJAA03S331M79044
Power max 291 kW (395 HP) 6.100 rpm
Rear WheelDrive (RWD)
Top Speed 250 kph
Acceleration 0-100 kph in 5,6 seconds
With this second version of the S-Type, Jaguar returned in 1998 to a "retro" design with a large sedan, a car that represented Jaguar for years since the XJ.
Easy to recognize thanks to the chromed honeycomb grille that characterizes the sportiest Jaguars.
But the "S-Type R" is above all, a big 4.2-liter V8 engine with 395 hp, limited to 250 kph but capable to do the 0-100 in 5.6 seconds. A vigorous engine, supercharged by a volumetric supercharger, supported by a well-chosen suspension geometry, a quick six-speed automatic gearbox and an enough rigid chassis to guarantee a safe and sporty drive, but comfort at the same time.
A very successful car, which, although in a racing version, loses nothing of the good qualities and charm of the Jaguar models.
- Italian registration, documents and papers
- Good condition of bodywork and engine
- Engine periodically serviced
- Origianal dashboard and dials
- Well mantained interiors, with original leather
- Power seats on the front
- Briar on the dashboard in good condition
- External details, emblems and writing are in good condition
- Original alloy wheels
You can see the car online, booking a live call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms