1966 Jaguar E-Type SISERIES 1 - 4.2 LITRE FIXED HEAD COUPE
Year of manufacture12/1966
Mileage57 662 km / 35 830 mi
Exterior brand colourOpalescent Silver Grey
Performance268 BHP / 272 PS / 200 kW
Jaguar E-Type Series 1 4.2 Litre Fixed Head Coupe 1966
Jaguar Certificate #30326
- Date of manufacture: 14/12/1966
- Chassis number: 1E 33985
- Engine number: 7E 11564-9
- Engine (cc): 4235cc
- Body number: 4E 25487
- Gearbox number: EJ 12290
- Exterior color: Opalescent Silver Grey
- Interior color: Black Leather
- Original options: Radio, heated rear screen
- Original distributor: Jaguar Cars, New York, U.S.A.
- Date of dispatch: 23/12/1966
- First owner: Mr. Thomas Ware, Fort Lee, New Jersey
Matching numbers (engine, gearbox).
Matching colors, very desireable Opalesent Silver Grey with Black leather, original interior with nice patina and feel.
Ownership history :
1966-... Thomas Ware, Fort Lee, New Jersey
1983-1997 Dean Spears
1997-2007 Daniel Redmond, West Chester, Pennsylvania
2007-2010 Jan Z., Soest, Netherlands, imported from USA
2010-Today Current owner, Belgium, bought from E-Type Center Europe, Netherlands
Technical & service history:
- 2020/07 Carburetors tuning, dampers (AVS, 694 EUR)
- 2019/12 4 new rims & hubs and new tires
- 2019/04 Belgian Technical control with 56.692 miles
- 2019/04 Service (Jaguar specialist, Paul Soret, Belgium, 465 EUR with 56.706 miles)
- 2018/10 Belgian Technical control with 56.280 miles
- 2018/10 Service (Jaguar specialist, Paul Soret, Belgium, 258 EUR with 56.280 miles)
- 2018/04 Belgian Technical control with 55.857 miles
- 2017/09 Belgian Technical control with 55.595 miles
- 2016/03 Belgian Technical control with 54.830 miles
- 2016/03 Service (Jaguar specialist, Paul Soret, Belgium, 602 EUR with 54.819 miles)
- 2015/05 Interior works including; replacement seat foams, in-depth nourishing and care of original leathers, new leather for center console, new carpets (Lakewell, Belgium, 1960 EUR)
- 2014-15 Full restoration of body and chassis, including bare metal body off repaint
- 2015/03 Covax, Belgium, 346 hours, 20.000 EUR (12.632 + 7260)
- 2015/07 Paul Soret, Belgium, 2067 EUR
- 2015/07 Paul Soret, Belgium, 1350 EUR
- 2014/09 New electrical wiring, chrome bumpers,... (Jaguar specialist, Paul Soret, Belgium, 7126 EUR)
- 2014/08 Belgian Technical control with 53.641 miles
- 2013/04 Belgian Technical control with 53.105 miles
- 2012/04 Service (Jaguar specialist, Paul Soret, Belgium, 166 EUR)
- 2011/04 Belgian Technical control with 51.168 miles
- 2011/04 Service (Jaguar specialist, Paul Soret, Belgium, 391 EUR)
- 2011/01 Service (Jaguar specialist, Paul Soret, Belgium, 204 EUR)
- 2010/12 Service (Jaguar specialist, Paul Soret, Belgium, 1007 EUR)
- 2010/07 Belgian Technical control with 49.356 miles
- 2010/04 Belgian Technical control with 49.480 miles
- 2010/03 Belgian Technical control with 49.356 miles
- 2010 Works include; replacement of front shock absorbers, front brake upgrades (Zeus), fan upgrade (Kenlow), gearbox upgrade: 5 Speed Getrag gearbox, fuel tank, exhaust, clutch,...
- 2010/08 Paul Soret, Belgium, 789 EUR
- 2010/07 Paul Soret, Belgium, 4183 EUR
- 2010/06 Paul Soret, Belgium, 6050 EUR
- 2010/03 Paul Soret, Belgium, 3630 EUR
- 2010/02 Paul Soret, Belgium, 3630 EUR
- 2009/02 Dutch technical control with 47.710 miles.
- 2007/10 Dutch technical control
Lots of service and restoration invoices dating from its American ownership from 1983 to 2007.
Large documentation file including:
- Restoration & maintenance invoices from 1983 to today
- Certificate of Conformity (delivered in Belgium) on 19/04/2010
- Jaguar operating, maintenance and service book handbook jaguar 4.2 E type
- Belgian Road registration (with first registration 30/06/1967)
The all important original gearbox (in a box) accompanies the car.
As you can see, all the service history shows this E-type has been loved and pampered all its life.
Now ready to be driven and enjoyed by its new owner.
For more information, please visit us.
Visible only on appointment.