Year of manufacture1962
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' The Elkhart Collection event, 23 - 24 October 2020.
- An original “flat-floor, welded-louver” roadster
- Very active in the Midwestern vintage racing scene
- Upgraded with 4.2-liter race engine, vented front disc brakes, and Koni adjustable shocks
- Auto Meter competition gauges, full road cage, Sparco racing seat, and Simpson harnesses
- Large-capacity fuel cell and Lifeline halon fire-extinguisher system
- Lucas 12-volt starter system and Tilton dual master cylinders
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/el20.