1961 Ford ThunderbirdCustom
Price on Request
Year of manufacture1961
- Built in the style of Tom Wilkinson’s “Bad Bird” Thunderbird Speedster
- Finished in Monte Carlo Red over white leather
- Monochrome exterior with “speedster” styling; chopped windscreen, removable rear tonneau cover, and custom body work
- Powered by modified 1962 Ford 390 V-8 backed by an automatic transmission
- Engine features MSD ignition and numerous chrome upgrades
- Equipped with power windows, steering, and brakes
- Rides on BFGoodrich Comp T/A tires on 17-in. Center Line “Scorpion” Billet Series chrome wheels
- Interior features aftermarket radio and AutoMeter accessory gauges
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0520.