1931 Ford Model A"Standard Oil" Tow Truck
Price on Request
Year of manufacture1931
- Lovely Model A Tow Truck finished in “Standard Oil” livery
- Equipped with a hand crank, three-ton Weaver Auto Crane
- Rides on Firestone whitewall tires with side-mounted spare; painted wire wheels
- Exterior features stone guard, horn, step plates, fire extinguisher, and light bar
- Radiator is adorned with Ford’s Quail hood ornament
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0520.