1950 Cadillac Series 62Convertible
Price on Request
Year of manufacture1950
- The ‘Great Dane’ of Taos, New Mexico; remained with the original lady owner for 49 years
- Extensively exhibited, written about, and a local legend in the Southwest
- Long admired Harley Earl design
- High quality cosmetic restoration completed between 1999 and 2005
- Interior and convertible top by acclaimed Jenkins Interiors of North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- Original factory shade of French Gray over red leather, black top
- Rare chrome ‘V’ door panel trim accents
- 160 hp, 5.4-liter OHV V-8 engine; standard Hydra-matic transmission
- Hydraulic top and power windows
- Includes signature scarf and Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses from the original owner
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0520.