1976 Cadillac FleetwoodCastillian Fleetwood Estate Wagon
Price on Request
Year of manufacture1976
- A rare and resplendent vision of the American luxury experience provided by Cadillac
- Castillian Fleetwood Estate Wagon conversion by Traditional Coach Works Company, of Chatsworth, California
- One of 11 Estate Wagons reportedly produced for 1976
- Meticulously preserved, odometer displays 20,029 miles
- Cadillac LaSalle Club Senior Badge award-winner
- Finished in Innsbruck Blue over Ivory leather; burl trim with blue Mouton carpets
- 190 hp, 8.2-liter fuel injected OHV V-8 engine; three-speed Turbo Hydra-Matic transmission
- Highly optioned—air conditioning, power brakes, locks, steering, seats, and windows with many interior comforts
- Offered with maintenance booklet, owner’s manual and factory literature, original window stickers, and Castillian press documents
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0520.