1972 Brabham BT38C
Year of manufacture1972
- Offered from the Richoz Collection
- Acquired from British racing driver Tony Brise by Mr. Richoz in 1972
- Fascinating history file, with documentation from new, including a clipping of the car’s original advertisement from Brise and bill of sale from Montala Motors Ltd.
- Raced by Brise with Brabham in 1972, including three first-place and two second place finishes
- Accompanied by a small assortment of spare parts, including spoilers, spare wheels, wheel bearings, and gears
- Fitted with a 1,000 cc Ford Anglia engine and single downdraft Weber carburetor, produces 120 bhp at 10,000 rpm
- Eligible for the Monaco Historic Grand Prix
- A highly compelling addition to any collection of single-seater racing cars.
Please note that this lot will need to be collected from Montreux, Switzerland.
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0420.