1990 BMW M3
Year of manufacture1990
- California collector owned for the last 20 years
- Completely refreshed in 2019-2020
- Professionally rebuilt 220 hp, S14 2.3-liter inline four-cylinder engine
- Five-speed manual transmission
- Finished in striking Brilliant Red over Black
- Interior sports new FIA approved Sparco EVO II XL racing seats, new Sparco steering wheel, new carpets, and new dashboard
- Utilizes eight-point roll cage and five-point racing harness
- Dinan Stage 3 J-Stock Racing Suspension, shocks, struts, anti-roll bars, and camber plates
- Equipped with stereo system, updated R34-air conditioning, factory sunroof, and cruise control
- Accompanied by service receipts
- Rides on restored factory wheels with new Toyo tires
- $9,000 in recent service work on stock, unmodified engine
- The ABS system has been removed; control module included in the sale
- This stunning M3 is street legal and track ready
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from Dallas, TX
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
Please note that this BMW is powered by an inline four-cylinder engine.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0120.