2012 Bentley ContinentalGTC
Year of manufacture2012
$100,000 - $120,000
- One-owner example; exclusive “Launch Elegant Specification”
- Showing under 10,150 miles from new
- 6.0-liter twin-turbo W-12 engine rated at 567 hp and 516 pound-feet of torque
- Wearing a White Sand exterior with Dark Brown folding fabric top
- Linen cowhide interior with Chestnut veneer trim; front seat massage and ventilation system
- Optioned with Naim for Bentley stereo, drilled alloy sport pedals, Bentley jewel filler caps
- Includes owner’s manual, two keys, Bentley phone, and clean Carfax report
- Please note that this lot will need to be collected from Vero Beach, FL
Upon its debut at the 2010 Paris Motor Show, the redesigned, refreshed Bentley Continental GT represented a clear statement that the breakout success the revitalized British brand had with their bestselling first-generation GT was no fluke. Not standing by idly, the next debut occurred the following year at the Frankfurt Motor Show, with the release of the Continental GTC W12 convertible. The production Continental GTC debuted in 2012; its 6.0-liter twin-turbocharged W-12 engine produced 15 more horsepower than the previous generation powerplant, generating 567 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque.
As with all Continental models after 2006, assembly was finished by hand at the Bentley facilities in Crewe, England. Imported to the United States in December, 2011, this example was ordered with “Launch Elegant Specification,” which specified desirable accessories, including Bentley jewel filler caps, drilled alloy sport foot pedals, embroidered Bentley emblems in the Linen leather seat headrests. The front seat massage and ventilation system only increases this car’s comfort as a grand tourer. The spectacular two-tone interior shows in exceptional condition, with only some slight wear on the driver’s bolster and the original deep-pile carpeting showing almost as new. The book-matched chestnut dashboard’s centerpiece is either the Breitling for Bentley clock, redesigned for the 2012 model year, or the optional Naim for Bentley 1,100-watt audio system, which was given perfect ratings by high-end audio critics upon its release.
Purchased three days after Christmas in 2011 from Manhattan Motor Cars in New York, New York, this single-owner example has covered fewer than 10,150 miles from new. The sale includes numerous accessories, including both keys, the original leather-bound owner’s manual, an authentic Bentley phone, and a clean Carfax. This well-kept, top-tier Bentley GTC W12 is ready for its next grand tour.To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0120.