1959 Austin-Healey 3000Mk I BN7
Auburn, 29 May
Price on Request
Year of manufacture1959
- One of just 2,825 built
- 2,912-cc inline six-cylinder engine
- Four-speed manual transmission with overdrive
- Frame-off restoration by Torque Classic Cars
- Finished in Redline Pearl over Bronze Metallic paint
- Custom Pasubio leather interior with unique leather floor mats
- Numerous custom touches inside and out
- Includes rare factory hardtop side windows, and luggage rack
- Factory wire wheels, laminated windscreen, adjustable steering column, and heater
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from West Palm Beach, FL
Please note that this lot is titled as a 1960.
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0120.
5 Heron Square
Contact Person Kontaktperson