1977 AMC PacerD/L
Price on Request
Year of manufacture1977
- Revolutionary compact car, designed by Dick Teague
- Promoted by AMC as “the first wide small car”
- Finished in a charming color combination
- Powered by a 258 cu. in. six-cylinder engine
- Floor-shift automatic transmission
- Equipped with air conditioning and power brakes
- Rides on BFGoodrich Radial T/A tires
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0520.