OK - the 'Supreme' came later - was founded by bicycle manufacturer Humphries & Dawes, of Birmingham. The company experimented with powered two-wheelers in the 20th Century's early years before exhibiting a Precision-engined range in 1911. When Charles Dawes and Ernie Humphries split in 1926, the latter continued motorcycle production using the name 'OK-Supreme'. The majority of OK's 1930s range was JAP-powered, the exception being the overhead-camshaft models which used the inclined 'lighthouse' engine at first and a more conventional OHC design from 1935. OK Supreme first used the 'Flying Cloud' name for its overhead-valve JAP-powered '250' in 1933 and the model in various forms would remain a fixture of the range until WW2. Featured in Motorcycle Sport magazine (April 1976 edition), this Flying Cloud has been in the same family ownership from new, seeing only limited use before being placed on display in a museum until today. 'DXL 374' comes with an old-style continuation logbook, current V5C and an expired MoT certificate dated 30th June 1975 recording an '00002' mileage reading. The machine has been started but not ridden and its mechanical condition is not known. It should be noted that the engine has been changed.