Having commenced motorcycle production late in 1945 with a 98cc two-stroke, Meccanica Verghera (MV) introduced its first production four-strokes, the single-cylinder 175CST and CSTL tourers, at the Milan Show in 1952, the newcomers' advanced overhead-cam, unitary construction engine setting them apart from most of the opposition. Their cycle parts too were state-of-the-art, consisting of a duplex loop frame incorporating the engine as a stressed member, oil-damped telescopic front fork, swinging-arm rear suspension and full-width alloy hubs. Defferences between the two were mainly confined to the seating, the CST having a single saddle while the deluxe CSTL came with a dual seat. Completely restored in 2003, this example is described as in excellent condition mechanically. The machine is offered with Belgian Carte Grise and MV Agusta Historic Register Certificato di Iscrizione.