2004 Harley Davidson VRSCAV-Rod
Year of manufacture2004
- Offered from a prominent private collection
- 1,131 cc, 120 hp water-cooled V-twin, with five-speed, belt-drive transmission
- Single ownership from new
- From the first generation of V-Rod production
- Numerous accessories, including crash bars, detachable windscreen, performance leather saddlebags, and more
- An utterly revolutionary and ground-breaking motorcycle, developed jointly with Porsche, with earth-shattering performance and presented here in its original iteration
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from Detroit, MI
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
Please note that this motorcycle only has 102 miles indicated on its odometer, in keeping with its excellent overall condition.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0120.