BSA's 'C' range of lightweights was first introduced in 1938, offering affordable 'ride to work' transport to customers for whom economy was of greater importance than speed. Its first exemplar was the C10 sidevalve single with coil ignition and three-speed hand-change gearbox. A de luxe version with foot-change gearbox joined the range in 1939, as did the overhead-valve C11 variant. When production resumed after the war, the original girder front fork was replaced by a telescopic unit in mid-1946, while part way through '49 the C10 gained an alloy cylinder head. From 1954 onwards the pair continued as the updated C10L/C11G with alternator electrics, plunger rear suspension and a four-speed gearbox, eventually bowing out in 1957. There are no documents with this incomplete 'barn find' C11, which is offered for restoration and sold strictly as viewed. No reserve.