Hedon x Bike Shed Club Racer - Carbon Edition
TypeFashion & Accessories
Year of manufacture2020
Introducing the BSMC x HEDON Club Racer – Carbon Edition.
The fourth collaboration between Bike Shed and Hedon and the very first production carbon fibre Heroine. The shell celebrates the weave of the carbon fibre construction with simple sweeps of metallic gold paint the only adornment. On the inside Hedon’s luxury interior is finished with black perforated leather – another first for this lid - with a simple BSMC foil stamp in the crown. As with all Hedon Heroines the Club Racer Carbon Edition benefits from an Anti-Fog double lens and 3 channel ventilation system. The BSMC x HEDON Club Racer is a limited edition production.
Back in 2015 Hedon were the very first brand with which we had the honour of collaborating - on a beautiful pair of Hedonist open-face helmet designs. This was followed two years later with the monochrome HEDON x BSMC CLUB RACER and now the range topping Carbon Fibre edition.
• Full Carbon Fibre shell
• Exposed Carbon Fibre and gold painted shell, gloss finish
• ECE homologated clear visor
• Hed Armour lining with 360″ cushion padding
• Merlin anti-bacterial fabric
• Natural calf leather trim and lining
• Anodised gunmetal coloured brass HEDON plate
• Anodised gunmetal coloured brass hardware
• Anodised gunmetal coloured brass DD buckle
• 3 channels ventilation system
• Has 5 different, compatible sexy coloured visors ( to be bought as a separate accessory )
• Ultra light and low profile shell
• Weight: S/M:1080 grams L/XL:1190 grams
ECE 2205 (This means they are road legal for all of Europe and the UK)
DOT certified (This means they are road legal for the whole of the United States of America) MADE TO ORDER ONLY.
We ship worldwide!
Free UK delivery for purchases from £49 and above.
Anywhere in Europe for £20
USA/Canada/Mexico, Asia and Rest of the World, flat fee of only £29.
Please note that your order may incur import taxes and duties depending on your country.
Please also note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the helmet’s safety certification is valid in your area.