Belstaff - Racemaster Waxed Cotton Jacket
TypeFashion & Accessories
Year of manufacture2020
There’s more to the Racemaster than meets the eye.
* Introduced back in 1981, it was originally billed as a shorter version of the iconic Trialmaster. This means that, along with the history, the heritage and the dark navy 6 oz. waxed cotton, you also get increased mobility and the freedom to move.
* 6 oz. waxed cotton with a proprietary blend of micro and technical waxes
* Water-repellent and wind-repellent
* Signature Belstaff cotton twill lining
* Corduroy lining at the collar, cuffs and hem
* Centre front zip with concealed, press-studded placket
* Two bellows pockets and two side zip pockets
DETAILS & CARE
* Exterior: 100% Cotton
* Body lining: 100% Cotton
* Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose
* Sponge clean soiled areas with lukewarm water and mild soap. Remove soap with brush and cold water. Dry away from heat sources. Rewax periodically to maintain water repellency.
* Do not use biological cleaning products. Do not wash, bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
SIZE & FIT
Designed for a slim fit, those wishing for a more relaxed fit please take the size up. The Model is 6'3 and wears a size UK 38/ IT 48
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Free UK Delivery
Order by 6pm and receive your order within 1-3 working days*
Easy & Free Returns
Try your order at home, free doorstep returns available within 30 days