A collection of trophies awarded to Roy Salvadori

Summary

  • Type 
    Automobilia
  • Lot number 
    118
  • Location

Description

A collection of trophies awarded to Roy Salvadori, comprising a silver trophy cup: H Philips, London 1956, scroll handles with mask terminals, engraved for The REDEX Trophy Race Closed Cars Under 1300 CC, Oulton Park, 25th September 1959, on plastic plinth, height 10.5cm excluding plinth, 5oz, and 5 silver plated trophies: a plated trophy cup: twin-handled, engraved for W.E.C.C. Boreham, June 1952, Jaguar Trophy Race, 2nd R Salvadori, height 9cm; a plated trophy cup: twin-handled, engraved for W H & D C C, Ibsley Race Meeting, 1954, Closed Cars Over 1500 CC, 1st R F Salvadori, on Bakelite plinth, height 17cm excluding plinth; a plated trophy cup: twin scrolled handles, applied enamel plaque for BRDC, engraved for Fifteenth International Trophy Meeting, 11th May 1963, Sports Car Race, 1st, on Bakelite plinth, height 28cm excluding plinth; a plated trophy cup: twin-handled, engraved for Thruxton Circuit Road Race, 1st Place, on Bakelite plinth, height 16cm excluding plinth; and a plated trophy cup: twin-handled, engraved for Autosport Championship 1963, 1st Class G, on Bakelite plinth, height 7cm excluding plinth; together with a pewter tankard: made by Crown & Rose of London, engraved for 'The Lord's Taverners, Grand Prix de l'Auberge, The Lord's Taverners' Ball 1959, Presented to Roy Salvadori', height 11.5cm; a plated salver: pie-crust rim, engraved with BRDC shield and presented to Roy Salvadori at the Coys International Historic Festival, presented by Chrysler, Celebrating 50 years of Ferrari, Silverstone 1997, diameter 32cm; three limited edition monochrome prints after Alan Fearnley of Roy Salvadori, signed, inscribed and dated '01 (all printed) and numbered 11, 12 and 13/250, unframed, 30 x 40cm.

(Qty)