Porsche 911S 2.0 Targa 1969
Who can resist the classic lines of this 1969 Porsche 911 S 2.0 litre Targa model?
Indeed this Porsche ticks all the boxes!
- Early 1969 2.0 litre S model producing 170 HP at 6.800 revs
- Rare: in total only 1.774 examples produced of which 614 in 1969.
- Sought after Targa model combining coupé & convertible pleasures.
- Much appreciated original colour combination of Silver Metallic with black leather interior.
- Original Porsche radio – antenna & speakers.
- Matching numbers for chassis (119310537) & engine (6391897).
- Very sound original condition. Only once repainted & correct retrim of front seats.
- Excellent all-round condition. Ready to go.
This 1969 Porsche 911 S Targa was sold new to the USA, lived apparently a very sheltered life, and came back to Europe in 2009.
Such was the condition that only basic maintenance was necessary to put this 911 back on the European roads.
- Fitting European front lights.
- Revision of the injection pump.
- Overhaul of the brake callipers.
- New gaskets for the Targa roof
- New tyres.
This classic 911 has for sure a bright future!
In your hands?