1977 Porsche 911 "G"911 CARRERA 3.0
Year of manufacture1977
Mileage199 000 km / 123 653 mi
Number of doors2
Number of seats4
TWO OWNERS 1977 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA 3.0
MODEL CARRERA 3.0
CHASSIS N. 911.7.600635
ENGINE 2994cc 200CV
KM SHOWN 199.000
INTERIOR BEIGE LEATHER AND CLOTH
OUTSIDE BROWN METALLIC
NOTE 1977 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA 3.0
• A desirable classic performance car, and one of only 2,564 examples reported to have been produced between 1976 and 1977.
• It is powered by a matching-numbers 3.0-litre flat-six, delivering around 200PS to the rear wheels via a five-speed manual transmission.
• This original Italian delivery car has had only two private owners from new. It was originally registered in Ravenna, while the second keeper from Bologna, who is also a discerning collector of important pre-war vehicles, acquired the car in 1986.
• It is only now for sale via the trade due to the owner’s age and health.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
• This 911 is finished in the original specification Copper Brown Metallic, and the cabin is trimmed in a rare combination of tan leather and beige cloth, complete with pinstriping on the seat centres and door card inserts.
• It rides on a set of 15-inch Fuchs alloy wheels, wrapped in Fulda tyres.
• Factory equipment includes electric windows, a three-spoke steering wheel, and heating and ventilation controls.
• Accompanying the sale is the original rear spoiler, toolkit, and spare wheel.
• Please refer to the photo gallery to assess exterior and interior condition.
• Specific notes from the seller include: there is no previous accident damage, but some blemishes across the paintwork and signs of wear throughout the cabin. The dashboard leather is in surprisingly good condition for its age, with no excessive damage from the sun, further evidencing its careful ownership.
• This car was previously resprayed around 25 years ago, when the car’s ‘Carrera 3.0’ side sticker was also removed, along with the rear spoiler, as the owner wanted a more discreet appearance.
• The seller reports that the engine was disassembled and various seals were replaced as part of an inspection performed approximately five years ago, although unfortunately no documentation is available to evidence this.
This Porsche 911 Carrera 3.0 is an appealing 1970s performance car, and one of relatively few examples produced within the model’s short production run. Reported by the seller to be mechanically sound but now in need of some cosmetic attention, it would make a rewarding project for any marque enthusiast, and a great car show companion once completed.
MORE DETAILED PHOTOS IN THE WEBSITE www.cristianoluzzago.it
“THE BLUE ROOM”
Via don Bergomi 6
25030 Castel Mella–Brescia -Italy