Delivered to France on 4th of October 1955, this MGA of the first year of production was completely restored from 1992 to 1994. All invoices as well as an extensive photographic documentation are available. The Heritage Trust certificate confirms the original colour and the car’s equipment. In 1999 this beautiful roadster was imported and registered in Switzerland. At the end of 2010 the MG was eventually bought by the vendor and has spent most of its time in his storage. The car is in good, very presentable condition and has recently benefited from a new clutch cylinder as well as two new 6 Volt batteries. The last Swiss Veteran MOT was conducted in March 2006.