- Registered in Italy in 2020 by the current owner who has owned it since 2017 and has covered about 118,000 miles. It has CRS (Certificate of Historical Relevance) certification, with valid MOT.
The Mercedes 380 SL, mid-life restyling of the version for the American market.
- The US market has always been the target market for the prestigious SL of the R107 series; more than 2/3 of production was destined for the United States. Front converted to European lights. Like all US versions it has a very rich equipment package, complete with air conditioning. In bright red with beige interior, with both hard and soft top recently replaced. Bodywork repainted years ago and in very good condition – recently repolished. Seat covers replaced with Mercedes replacement covers, protective shell on dashboard, interior in very good condition. The car looks very good both internally and externally.
- Mechanics in good working order, always followed by a workshop specializing in vintage vehicles. It has recently undergone complete and thorough maintenance, used very little, but always kept in working order and ready for use. Mechanics very much in order.
- The American version of the beautiful SL R107, being more widespread, has very reasonable purchase prices and offers all the advantages and exclusivity of the top Mercedes spider. The V8 engine with a strong torque does not look out of place in this 155 hp version. The presence of the hard top and the canvas hood make the car usable in every season.
- The Mercedes must be collected from the province of Pescara.