1932 Ford TudorCustom
USD 80 000 - 100 000
Year of manufacture1932
$80,000 - $100,000
- Scott supercharged flathead V-8 engine by H&H Flatheads of La Crescenta, California
- Tremec five-speed heavy-duty manual transmission
- Utilizes quick-change rear differential
- Full nut-and-bolt construction over six-year period by LimeWorks of Carson, California
- Finished in striking black over a beautiful leather interior with period-correct gauge cluster
- Features full chrome, polished, and powder-coated undercarriage
- Benefits from enlarged rear fender wells
- Equipped with rear-mounted spare
- Accompanied by invoices
- Please note that this lot will need to be collected from Valinda, CA
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0120.