1994 Ferrari 348Spider
USD 50 000 - 60 000
Year of manufacture1994
$50,000 - $60,000
- One of 1,090 348 Spiders produced; a quintessential Maranello roadster
- The 348 was the last V-8 Ferrari developed under the guidance of Enzo Ferrari before his death
- Powered by a 316 hp, 3.4-liter V-8 engine; five-speed manual gearbox
- Capable of 0-60 mph in 5.4 seconds; top speed of over 170 mph
- Finished in Rosso Corsa with black convertible top; Tan Connelly leather interior
- Odometer displays less than 52,700 miles
- Well documented, meticulous maintenance history; including new tires
- Major belt service completed in 2017 at Ferrari of Lake Forest
- Accompanied by owner’s manuals, maintenance records, warranty card, window sticker, service repair manuals, literature, Schedoni leather documents pouch, and tool kit
- Presentable, well-maintained example ideal for regular driving
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0520.