1963 Chevrolet Corvair95 Rampside Pickup
Price on Request
Year of manufacture1963
- Concours-quality restoration, an absolutely stunning example
- Finished in a charming two-tone color combination
- Powered by a rear-mounted, air-cooled flat six-cylinder engine
- Four-speed manual transmission
- Interior features radio, tissue dispenser, and retractable seat belts
- Equipped with a fold-down ramp on the passenger side as well as a traditional tailgate
- Chevrolet’s unique alternative to the conventional pickup
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from Auburn, IN
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0120.