This Bentley saloon was imported into Switzerland on 4th June 1952 and registered on the 5th of June in the name of its first owner Jean Camoletti, co-architect off the original departure hall at Geneva airport. Camoletti loved his Bentley and drove it until his demise in 1972. The car was registered in the name of Elsa Camoletti and thus remained in the same family. In 2017 the car passed into the ownership of the vendor, a humanitarian organisation, and was decorated in gold leaf by an artist. In 2018 the complete interior was restored. The coachwork is in good condition and presents itself still mostly in its original paint. The engine and the mechanics are in very good condition. The most recent MOT was completed in September 2021.