This very early Aston Martin Virage was first registered in 1990 and originally carried the registration 'G505 VUU'. An automatic transmission model and the 23rd production car built, it was registered to one S Miller before changing hands in 1992, passing to one Alan Phillip Mennell, of Epworth, Doncaster. In 1996 the Aston changed hands again, this time passing to Mr S Hester, of Lamina Dielectrics Limited, Billingshurst, West Sussex, It was at this point that it was registered on private plates 'RO 1179'. Between 1996 and 1999 the car had various works carried out at ADD Speed Engineering, of Horsham, West Sussex including a '12,000-mile' service (at 14,843 miles in 1997) and water drains fitted to the fuel filler.
Its late owner acquired the car in January 1999 at 29,136 miles and the vehicle was reregistered 'G121 WFG'. Since then it has been used in the summertime only and kept in a climate-controlled, purpose-built garage as part of a private collection, including two othe