Offered for Sale exclusively through Bring-a-Trailer's Spring Motoring Collection. A selection of 15 sports and touring cars, chosen by DriverSource in celebration of our 15th Anniversary! Bidding Now Live -> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1958-alfa-romeo-giulietta-spider-veloce-12
1958 Alfa Romeo Giulietta 750F Veloce Spider
Chassis No. AR1495*03511
Engine No. 1315*30999
Desirable 750F Veloce Spider with original tunnel case transmission and no quarter windows.
Exciting Garage Discovery of a Superb Original 750F Veloce Spider
Long-Term Single Ownership with Registration and Insurance cards tracing tracing single ownership from 1988-2005
A Giulietta Veloce that was Unknown to the Veloce Register until our acquisition
First time offered for public sale in
Recent Service Includes New Front Wheel Bearings, Front and Rear Brake Hoses, New Front Wheel Cylinders, Air Filter, Oil Filter, Spark Plugs and Wires, New Distributor, and New Ignition Coil.
2020 Service Included Carburetor Rebuild, New Brake Hoses, and Tune-Up
Discovered in a NJ home workshop this beautiful and highly original Giulietta Veloce spider represents an exciting offering for the most discerning collector and Alfista purist. The body remains straight and with even gaps all around. The underside has been steam cleaned and appears highly original with original jack points intact, and spot welds found throughout. A truly fantastic original example.
- Original windshield and Sekurit Glass
- Original IPRA Heater
- Original Spare FERGAT Torino Spare Wheel with Pirelli Tire
- Original FERGAT Torino Wheels with Stickers Still Attached
- Original Toolkit, Jack, and Owner's Manual
- Original Door Panels, Soft top Cover and Rear Upholstery
- Original Trunk Key Numbered #711 Matching Lock #711
- Original Paint on Dash, Doors, and Jambs
- Original Veglia Gauges
- Original Tunnel Cas Transmission with Long Shifter
- Original Decals and Trim Throughout
- Original Twin 40 DC03 Carburetors
- Lucas Taillights
- Body #493 is found stamped on the hood, trunk latch, and trunk floor.
- AMCO Plexi Glass Quarter Windows
- Period Aviation Lap Belts
- Lucas Fender Mounted Mirror
Engine Compression PSI/Cylinders
1. 140 PSI
2. 155 PSI
3. 150 PSI
4. 150 PSI
The above vehicle information is accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time it is posted to this website. It is provided 'as-is', without warranties as to its accuracy, whether expressed or implied, and is intended for informational purposes only. Corrections or additional information is always appreciated.
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and shipping expenses. Vehicles are subject to prior sale. DriverSource is not liable for any errors, omissions, or mistakes.