2002 Harley Davidson VRSCAV-Rod
Year of manufacture2002
- Offered from a prominent private collection
- 1,131-cc, 120 hp water-cooled V-twin, with five-speed, belt-drive transmission
- Single ownership from new
- Iconic original color combination, Anodised Aluminum, from the first generation of V-Rod production
- Numerous accessories, passenger backrest, Screamin’ Eagle Performance exhaust, and more
- An utterly revolutionary and ground-breaking motorcycle, developed jointly with Porsche, with earth-shattering performance and presented here in its original iteration
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from Detroit, MI
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
Please note this motorcycle has only 406 miles indicated on the odometer.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0120.