MHD Watches MHD SA2 Launch Edition
Material des ArmbandsTextile
MATTHEW HUMPHRIES DESIGN WATCHES
AUTOMOTIVE DESIGNED WATCHES
MHD SA2 Launch Edition Specification
- Limited Edition of 100
- 4 piece layered exoskeleton chassis case design made from 316L Stainless steel
- Black DLC (diamond like carbon) coating on barrel and bezel
- 41mm diameter by 10mm depth, 47mm lug to lug length
- Knurled finish and machine turn edge crown
- Sapphire crystal glass with bevel edge, sapphire crystal exhibition case back
- Water resistance 5 ATM
- 3 piece dial design
- Black skeletonised precision hands with white Super Luminova tips (glows in the dark)
- Black with yellow second hand
- Japanese Miyota 9039 Automatic 24 jewel mechanical movement
- 42- hour power reserve
- Hacking function stops second hand for more precision when setting the time
- 2 year warranty
- The fixed design means the nato style straps can be swapped in seconds by simply feeding the straps on and off the watch
- Two straps are supplied with each watch. 1, Black with yellow stripe car seat belt material nato style strap. 2, Silver grey car seat belt material nato style strap.
Motorsport Inspired :
Record breaking cars such as Goulds, Radicals and ex F1 cars are designed to be lightweight, technically advanced and engineered to achieve optimum performance.
The MHD SA2 uses an engineered design aesthetic to capture the quality of these cars and produces a motorsport engineered timepiece.
The MHDSA2 has an exoskeleton chassis case, designed with solid bars (no spring bars) for strength and simplicity, which makes for fast and efficient strap changes.
Exposing its engineering, the SA2 includes other motorsport features and finishes such as the black DLC coated knurled watch barrel and machine turned knurled crown, which is held in place by allen head fixings. The machine turned bezel then holds the Sapphire crystal glass in place.
The dial consists of three components; from the black DLC chapter ring with yellow markers, to the machine-turned black colour sunray dial with laser cut markers, which is then layered over a lower super luminova dial for extra visibility in the dark. The semi-skeletonised hands also have additional super luminova.
In keeping with excellent timing, the SA2 houses a Miyota 9039 automatic 24-jewel movement, which is known for its hacking function for precise time setting and 42-hour power reserve. The beautiful Miyota 9039 movement can be viewed from the sapphire crystal exhibition case back, which is also externally engraved with “MHD SA2”.
For that added extra touch of motorsport, the SA2 will be supplied with two soft, but strong car seat belt material nato straps, one in grey and the other black with a yellow racing stripe, which can be swapped out in seconds!