The first orders will be delivered before Christmas. For all orders we receive until 31.12.2020, we will gladly pass on the previous price of 2037,31 EUR.
Hanhart’s brand new and strictly limited PIONEER Mk II 80 Jahre Jubilaeum is dedicated to a very special anniversary: 80 years of the PIONEER Mk II.
In 1940 the production of the two-pusher model “Calibre 41” started.
80 years of history in a 40 mm case. The red pusher is made of robust HyCeram® and the pusher distance is asymmetrically arranged, like 80 years ago. To give the anniversary chronograph an unmistakable design, inspired by the Black Forest, green was chosen as the colour of the dial and the case has a matt sandblasted finish.
More information about the history of this wristwatch you can find under PIONEER Mk II 80 Jahre Jubilaeum on our website. Each Hanhart wristwatch is shipped including a high-quality leather pouch.
* Automatic chronograph movement ETA7753
* (decorated movement with blue coloured screws and Hanhart rotor)
* Asymmetrical button arrangement
* 28,800 vibrations per hour, 4 Hz, 27 jewels
* Power reserve of min. 42 hours
* Small second
* 30-minute counter
* Bicompax Chronograph with central stop-second
* Stainless steel, matt sandblasted
* Diameter 40 mm, height 14,8 mm
* Large crown and red button
* Fluted rotating bezel, continuously rotatable, with red marking
* Anti-reflective convex sapphire glass
* Screwed-down sapphire glass case back
* Engraving of the limitation number
* Water resistant to 10 bar/10 ATM