Beautiful hunting lodge 18th, ISMH and its park, 40 minutes from Paris
Landgut / Ranch
Zum Verkauf / Zur Miete
Along the right bank of the Seine and in the wooded massif of Hautil at the southern limit of French Vexin, the village that houses this beautiful historic home, also includes an island of the Seine. Out of sight and in a green setting, is this hunting lodge dating from the 18th century. Enlarged late eighteenth or early nineteenth century, the Bagatelle style pavilion has two wings around the rotunda, forming the main courtyard accessible from the street by a gate, which forms the main entrance of the pavilion. On the right, is the small theater which opens onto a small garden and its cave, it has an independent entrance on the street. On the left, a small courtyard, called St. Anne's, separates the common (caretaker's house and guest house) from the main house. An entry by the common is possible also. With an area of approximately 1900m2, the buildings are listed in the inventory of historical monuments since 1945 and the park of 4 hectares is classified. The park still houses a farm, a greenhouse, a swimming pool and a tennis court. Access to the Seine is private. The noble materials have been preserved: Parquet, parquet Versailles, pavements, tiles, fireplaces and piers, moldings and panels paneled. A total renovation is to be expected. 40 minutes from Paris, the A13 or the A14 The town is served by the departmental road D 190, which connects Poissy Saint Germain en Laye. It also has a train station on the Paris-Saint-Lazare railway line.