"Rolls-Royce Motors formed Mulliner Park Ward by the 1961 merger of two Rolls-Royce subsidiaries: Park Ward of Willesden, London, a Rolls-Royce subsidiary since 1939 and H. J. Mulliner & Co. of Chiswick, a Rolls-Royce subsidiary since 1959. Mulliner Park Ward continues to operate as the vehicle customisation division of Bentley Motors Limited, the successor of Rolls-Royce Motors. The Corniche was a development of the Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow with the two door variants of that model marketed as the ‘Silver Shadow Mulliner Park Ward’ two door fixedhead coupé, the very handsome coachwork design was by John Polwhele Blatchley. The model was assembled and finished in London at Mulliner Park Ward as a continuation of the 1965 Silver Shadow coupé, the Corniche name was applied from 1971 for all two door coupés. The car used the standard Rolls-Royce V8, 6750cc engine with an aluminium silicon alloy block and aluminium cylinder heads with cast iron wet cylinder liners mated to a three-speed automatic transmission from General Motors.
This is a nice example and is presented in dark green with cream leather interior. This Rolls-Royce is being sold by the family of the deceased previous owner who owned it from 1973 until his death last year. These models are rare to find and are very sought after, the coupés were revered the world over as the ultimate in luxury travel and owning something as exclusive as this, was something most people dreamt of."